MDM for those that don't need to be "managed"
Coming later this year, be the first to try it!
To the users —
This MDM is built with you in mind.
- Use the MDM as a means of bootstrapping your device to make it easier to work, not harder
- Keep you informed about what the MDM is doing for you, and more importantly, what it can't do
- Tell you things about your Mac that are important to you—but maybe not the business
- Provide you alternatives to management policies that hurt your productivity
- Manage your devices like your favorite boss—not Bill Lumbergh
To our buyers —
You may be wondering...
What’s in it for you?
- Employees who won't sneak personal devices on the network to get around the MDM—which now benefits them
- Info you need to support users and answer their questions—right at your fingertips
- C-Level Executives and VPs that won't ask for special treatment or to be removed from the MDM
- The data you need to passing security audits with flying colors
- All the credit for creating an IT security culture built-on respect, not distrust